photopass plus ordered but hasnt shown up

ado121

DIS Veteran
and we leave tommorrow. waited our 14 working days, even added 2 extra days of waiting. and nothing. has anyone else had this expierence?

Did you get a shipping notification? I ordered mine Monday and received a shipping notification yesterday.

Once ours ships it normally arrives in 4-5 days. At this point I would call customer service. I'm sure they will make and ship you another CD.

It's probably too late for the OP; see if they'll give you a credit for the $99 price in the parks instead?

starry_solo said:
It's probably too late for the OP; see if they'll give you a credit for the $99 price in the parks instead?

If the OP ordered the CD they should be able to reproduce it. Even if the images have technically expired on the website they should still be available because you have another window to call if there's an issue with the CD.

We are leaving in 2 days and it jsut turned up. But a couple of days ago I contacted disney photo pass support and they said providing you bring your order number with you to the photo shop they will be able to call the support centre on your behalf and confirm that you ordered it at least 14 days earlier.

Providing you have ordered it at least 14 days earlier they will give you the photo pass there without your voucher.

But make sure you have your order number with you printed out.

Great news.

I misunderstood. I thought you were referencing the CD with the images. Not the voucher to get the pass. I didn't catch that you are leaving tomorrow.

Have a great time.

In Disneyland, go to the Photo Shop near the end of Main Street on the right as you're facing the castle, or the Kingswell Photo Shop in DCA on Buena Vista Street.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter