• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photopass Plus - is CD included or extra?

sand2270

DIS Veteran
I'm having trouble finding the answer to this question. If I pre-purchase PhotoPass Plus, is the CD backup included in that price or is it an additional cost? Thanks.

It's included in the cost. You will get a code to enter in after you edit and add borders to all of your photos. You will enter the code when you are ready to check out and it will make the CD free (or a download if you would rather do that). The code will be in the case you get in the mail along with the stock photos. Also in the case is the voucher that you will NEED to take to the parks with you to get your PP+ card and lanyard. Hope that helps!

Yes, you get the CD or the digital files, but not both (you can pay extra for the back-up disc, but it's easy enough to make your own back-up once you have the digital files.) You will not have to pay for shipping for the CD unless you're outside of the U.S. For me, it was $14 to ship the CD to Canada, so I chose to go with the digital downloads.

Yes, you get the CD or the digital files, but not both (you can pay extra for the back-up disc, but it's easy enough to make your own back-up once you have the digital files.) You will not have to pay for shipping for the CD unless you're outside of the U.S. For me, it was $14 to ship the CD to Canada, so I chose to go with the digital downloads.

Rubygoose - how easy was it to go with the digital download? Last time we got PP+, I sucked it up and paid for shipping the disc to Canada. I still might after we go in December, but may go for the digital download to save money.

PS - DD and I live in Victoria too!

Rubygoose - how easy was it to go with the digital download? Last time we got PP+, I sucked it up and paid for shipping the disc to Canada. I still might after we go in December, but may go for the digital download to save money.

I have only every used the download.. never had any trouble.. aside from the file being there , but no photos... within an hour the download was complete... it just took awhile.. it also may come as a couple of files depending how many photos you have..

So easy, and you don't have to wait around for the mail man! I think it took about 3 or 4 hours after I placed my order. I got an e-mail that directed me to the site where my files were - we had about 200 photos and they were in 5 or 6 different files. I think I saved the folders onto my computer and then had to click each one and then wait for them to "unzip" to my computer. They were all in chronological order except the ride photos were in their own file.

There are a lot of BC'ers on the Dis! We should start our own little chapter here in Victoria :rotfl2:

Thanks for the info Rubygoose - that is helpful.

Yup, I know quite a few Disney fans in our neck of the woods - heck, I indoctrinated more than a few of them. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter