PhotoPass (Plus) help needed!

BRC6C

Mouseketeer
Our first day in the parks will be two weeks from today!! I just started thinking about getting PhotoPass+ and realize I have to make the decision today. So, here's my question, we will be in the parks for a week then gone for a about 10 days then back for two weeks!! So, if I get PhotoPass+ will I be able to use it on both trips?
Thanks in advance!

PP + expires 14 days after you redeem the coupon for pre purchase. I would suggest getting it but possibly not using it on the first portion of your trip. You can get the regular photo pass cards (free) and add them to your plus acct later. The only thing you would be missing out on would be dining picts and ride picts. Hope that helps!

Not for both trips, unless it has changed from December.

When we got it, it was only good for 14 days starting on the first day of use.

Yay!! Your trip is coming up fast!!! :yay:

Unfortunately, the PhotoPass+ only includes pictures taken within a 14-day timeframe, so you wouldn't be able to use it on your second leg of your trip. I'd suggest using regular PhotoPass on the first part of your trip and using the PP+ for the second part just because it's the longer part! :)

I'd call them and explain the issue you have and see what can be done. We used ours for 21 days on a recent trip after checking with them.

I too suggest you talk to them when you turn in your voucher.

You could use plus features (dining photos & ride photos) on either part of your trip. It is only those plus features that have the 14 day limit you still have 30 days to claim your photos and you can add other "regular" photopass cards to your account and get all the photos on your CD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter