• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photopass & photopass + question

Skippy24

Mouseketeer
I'm sure this is listed somewhere, but I can't find it and the more I read about it the more confused. Anyway, I wanted some confirmation of the differences between photopass and photopass +.

Photopass is just park location photos.

Photopass + is park locations, some ride photos and restaurants.

Is this correct???

THANKS!!!!!!

if you buy (extra $) then you can add the ride photos to your reg photo pass
I think the same can be done with meal photos

so if you will buy more than 4 of those - go ahead & get the plus

REgular photopass: You get pictures taken in park. can buy Rest. photo pkgs. at 30+ a pkg, can buy 5x7 print and dig. download of same picture for 18.95.

Photopass plus: you get Gallery Cd of 400 stock photos, Ride photos ( dig download), rest. photo print pkgs., and photopass cd voucher to order cd after edits on site.

Thanks!! I think I will go with the + just because it includes the rides as well and I love having thoes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter