Photopass Photo Shoots at the Resort?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by poohbear12880, Apr 17, 2013.

1. poohbear12880

poohbear12880 Earning My Ears

A couple of years ago, I had a photo-shoot done of my family at the Poly resort. It was taken by a Photopass photographer, and I know that we got a DVC discount on the picture package. Do you know if this is still being done and how I can find out information about it? Thank you

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. BuzzBelleMom

BuzzBelleMom DIS Veteran

Last I checked, they no longer have the PP stationed in the Deluxe Resorts. I was so hoping to get photos at AKL...

Hope someone else has better news.

4. mommyrosa2

mommyrosa2 DIS Veteran

When we were there last August, there were no longer any Photopass photographers at the resorts taking pictures. Now, if you want to do a photoshoot at one of the resorts, you would book through Dianey's Event Photography and I BELIEVE you get a choice of 3 or 4 of the resorts...it's not that cheap BUT they do come out very nice. We booked a photo session at the BC for my oldest DD to get her senior pictures done in 2011...they came out BEAUTIFUL. It's now run by the same folks who do the wedding photos.