Photopass Photo Ideas

junderwood99

Mouseketeer
For our trip 3 years ago, I found some great suggestions for photo pass ideas. For example, we had our picture taken waving goodbye to the Castle. I'd position ourselves differently next time, but overall, I love it! I'd share ... but I have no idea how to ... LOL

Anyone have any ideas to share for photo pass ideas?

Cute idea! One year we were in MK late about 2:30am and our group did a picture on Main Street. We were all pretending to be asleep. It turned out real cute. Of course, we have done the balloons and everybody grabbing on to the person to hold them down.

As a former Photopass CM I'd highly suggest asking your photographer for fun, unique pose ideas. We're full of 'em! Of course, it depends on the photog, but most are very friendly with great ideas up their sleev...er...vests. ;)

My personal fave was having kiddos sit down on the ground, face the castle, and then taking a low shot of them looking on. It looks super cute with ear hats!

LOVE the waving goodbye to the castle idea! Of course, I can already tell you that will induce tears, probably at the time and every time I see it in our scrapbook.

Looking forward to hearing other ideas!

This isn't a photopass pic, but it is our style. We don't like the staged photos very much..the ones pointing at stitch coming out the ground, holding Simba...etc., not for us.

We always take the typical poses and family pics, but our favorites usually look like they weren't staged.

photo2kr.jpg

Love the ideas!! Keep 'em coming!

Here's my attempt at uploading ...... How do you reduce the size??? LOL

321248_2593336282552_155863575_n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

We did it ourselves but next time I'd love a better one on photopass - we all had our ear hats and the sun cast our shadow on the ground. We took a pic of the shadow. I may try to make it my avatar if I can figure out how. :)

I saw someone say this on another thread and I really liked it... Holding hands walking towards the castle, and then make it black and white

We are definitley doing this pic again (especially since we're a family of 5 now!) and I'd like to position ourselves differently so you can 'see' all of us!

More More More!!!

I saw someone say this on another thread and I really liked it... Holding hands walking towards the castle, and then make it black and white

Definitely doing this one with my DSs and DNephew in December! Thanks for posting the idea!!

This isn't a photopass pic, but it is our style. We don't like the staged photos very much..the ones pointing at stitch coming out the ground, holding Simba...etc., not for us.

We always take the typical poses and family pics, but our favorites usually look like they weren't staged.

photo2kr.jpg

LOVE the pic of your daughter with the castle!!! You can't see her face but you can "SEE" the joy in her!!! Love it!

See my profile pic!

Also, subbing for good ideas since I purchased the Photopass Plus for this trip.
Now, any ideas on how not to look like a sweaty mess during the trip?!?

There is this product at sephore make up that u spray on ur face that sets ur makeup. It works.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Not with Photopass but I got great pics of my girls "holding" the Epcot ball - took them from the car park on the way in as we got better perspective but could probably be done inside

we have a bunch of fun poses that we do everytime we are "home" :love: We do the goodbye pic but we do it at night. We did food and wine last year and my DH had an empty souvenir beer mug and the monorail just happened to go by at the right moment! Outside of mission space we all pretended to look sick and it turned out great. Outside of Star Tours in DHS, I usually look like I am driving that star wars thing (not sure what it's called) and DH is hanging off the back. Wish I knew how to post pics! :thumbsup2

paintnolish said:
See my profile pic!

Also, subbing for good ideas since I purchased the Photopass Plus for this trip.
Now, any ideas on how not to look like a sweaty mess during the trip?!?

Your photo is cute but so small can't tell where your at? I love these ideas. We are here now & have the photopass plus so need ideas. The CMs we have asked for ideas dont really have any new ones.

We did a fun one with Expedition Everest on the background...my dad is very tall compared to my mom and I, so the photographer told him to act scary and he was the "yeti" and my mom and I were the scared damsels in distress!

I love all of these ideas ! We are going to borrow some of them for our trip this week. Thanks so much!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter