photopass photo booths and memory maker

lorryx3

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,
I can't find a clear answer on the internet.

But i've seen that there are cool photobooths in the parks.
if I already have the memory maker do i need to pay to use the photobooths again?
not sure how to show that you have already bought it. But it would be a nice bonus if it was included!

Thanks,
Lauren

I was able to use it a couple of weeks ago at Epcot, I believe leaving Figment. It showed up in our Photos for no extra cost.

There are photo booths in WDW that are included with your MM. There is one in the gift shop next to Space Mountain. It worked in early October. :) The booth that is included shows the photopass logo on it.

we just used the one on the boardwalk, it was included in our memory maker. one of those pics is my profile pic. :)

I never knew this. My 5 year old will be thrilled. She always wants to do the photobooths everywhere. I usually say no.

We used the one on the boardwalk 2 weeks ago and got the strips and the individual photos included in our memory maker.

I have another question. I've pre-purchased Memory Maker and am going to MVMCP on the 15th, but want to save MM for a later trip with visitors. Will this be an issue or will any pictures taken by a WDW photographer automatically activate my MM?

I had no idea about this!! So doing this when we go in a couple of days!!! Thanks guys! Do we have a list of where all the photobooths are?!

I have another question. I've pre-purchased Memory Maker and am going to MVMCP on the 15th, but want to save MM for a later trip with visitors. Will this be an issue or will any pictures taken by a WDW photographer automatically activate my MM?

Taking photos is free for everyone. When you go to download your photos is when you either pay per photo or activate your memory maker and it will ask you if you want to activate it, there is no accidental oops I started it.

So are these photo booth photos included with the annual pass that includes all photo downloads? and how do you add these to your magic band/ how do you tell the photo booth you have access to these photos for free?

Hi everyone. got back about a month ago. want to go back!
But sadly no these don't link to your account. they are just $5 and you get a print out.
Very sad.

We just did two of them last week (tomorrowland and near figment). You could pay to print them out, yes, but I scanned my MB at each and they showed up in our MM! The digital pictures are included with memory maker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter