• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PhotoPass + & Personal Photos

bobber84

Earning My Ears
I'm wondering if I am able to add my personal pictures that I have uploaded (and added borders to) to my PhotoPass + CD? I'm not able to find a firm answer anywhere and customer service is closed right now.

Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide!!

No you can't.

The Plus option gives you the ride photos and print packages from restaurants. The PhotoCD is just the normal PhotoCD. And if you go to Help, then look up the info for the PhotoCD you see "The PhotoCD will not include any of your personal uploaded photos or any of the Disney Photo Gallery photos".

When you look up the personal photo info in Help: " Disney's Personal Photo Archive CD includes all of the photos you've uploaded to DisneyPhotopass.com including any of your personal photos you've added Disney borders to. It's also a great way to back up your files!" That CD is about 19.95.

But my question is...weren't the borders for your personal photos *vastly* different than the ones for the Photopass photos? I recently did PP+ for Disneyland, and, as I have found with all my previous Photopass CD purchases with WDW and DLR, the personal photo border options were sad and pathetic, and in NO way worth doing much of anything with. Was this not the case while you were doing the borders? (truly curious)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter