Photopass May FULL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good to me. Just an FYI I will probably have mine all uploaded and edited the day I get back (the 30th). Since I am the last to upload I'll e-mail you or PM you when I am done that way maybe you can get that sucker ordered a few days earlier. ;)

Looks good to me. Just an FYI I will probably have mine all uploaded and edited the day I get back (the 30th). Since I am the last to upload I'll e-mail you or PM you when I am done that way maybe you can get that sucker ordered a few days earlier. ;)

That would be great! I will be waiting for that pm!!!

I will email you the log in information prior to your upload. You need to wait until the dates set so we can keep the photos in order. Also please do not try to upload sooner as the photos can only be stored for 1 month! Please pm me with any questions! Thanks so much for being a part of our photo pass.

I'm not in your share, but wanted to be sure you knew that now (since Dec 2008) photos are sorted in the order that they were taken. This means that regardless of when the photopass card is uploaded, anyone who is at WDW at the same time as someone else will have their photos mixed together. For example, it looks like 3 groups are there the 10-16, so all of those photos will be mixed together. I suppose there could be an advantage for the first person there on those dates to have the others wait, but once the others load their photos, they're going to have to wade through others to find theirs to edit. The group leader would also have to manually sort them out if they wanted to burn CD's with only a single group's photos on it.

With the way they sorted the photos online prior to Dec 2008, there was a reason to assign upload dates, but that reason really no longer exists. :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter