Photopass Magic Shots?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
Is there a current list somewhere of the Magic Shots available and their locations for Photopass?

I seem to think if the photographer has a tripod they can't do magic shots, but if they don't then they can. I'm not sure on this but it would be a good start.

I always ask the photographer if they have the ability to do a magic shot. They may also know which photographers around the park can do magic shots.

I know the Tinkerbell in the hand is the most common in many different places. I have also gotten Stitch coming out of the ground at the floral Mickey, I got Mickey balloons at the stationary tea cup in Fantasyland, I got Captain Hook in front of Rivers of America (this was the only time I have seen it), and I can't recall any others at this moment. I'm sure I have gotten more though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter