Photopass+ help

Cdnmomto3boys

Earning My Ears
I am back from my trip and looking to get my PP+ pictures. Since I am in Canada I have to pay the $15 shipping for the disc, or someone on here mentioned that I could download them for free, however I can't seem to get that option to work. Everytime I add a download to my cart is charges me $15. Anyone able to help me out? I'm happy with most of the pics so I will pay the S&H if that's what it comes down to, a bit of a bummer since I thought that it was included in the original price, but it only seems to be included if its going to a US address.
Thanks for your help

Someone will come along with the exact method, but just so you have A response...

It's similar to adding the CD. you don't put each picture into the cart. You get your pictures just how you want them, then add the CD to the cart and then put the code (that was in the case containing the CD of parks photos that was sent to you at the beginning). The code zeroes out the CD.

Doing the download is similar to that. You don't add each picture to download it; if the download option is available to you, it will be done in a similar way as the CD. So maybe go slowly through the process, looking around the pages as you go, seeing if there's a link about the download option?

That will, I hope, keep you until someone gives you the exact method (or knows if the download is an option for Canadian purchasers).

I'm in the same boat we want to order the cd, but also download them now so we can put a scrap book together this week for our son to take to school.

Winky

Shannon is right! As always. :)

With the download, once the photos are on your computer, copy them to a disc. Copy them to an external hard drive. Upload them to a site like shutterfly that will keep them forever. Make another disc. Put them in all different places. Protect your digital images!

Shannon is right! As always. :)

With the download, once the photos are on your computer, copy them to a disc. Copy them to an external hard drive. Upload them to a site like shutterfly that will keep them forever. Make another disc. Put them in all different places. Protect your digital images!

But how do you download? Only way I've seen was to click each picture and what format (4x6, 5x7, or 8x10 ) add to cart , I tried using the promo form my cd and it says invalid ( was bizarre seeing my cart at over $1200 lol)

But how do you download? Only way I've seen was to click each picture and what format (4x6, 5x7, or 8x10 ) add to cart , I tried using the promo form my cd and it says invalid ( was bizarre seeing my cart at over $1200 lol)
I just went through this non-intuitive process last night :goodvibes

Some notes:

• Do not add anything to your cart, until the very end.
  • Perform all your edits (with borders), saving several versions of each photo.
  • (I do not know the what the format (4x6...) does)
  • Once all edits are completed, add a photo CD to your cart.
  • You will be given the option of physical CD or digital download.
  • Enter the code from you Photopass+ package, which will make the total $0.00 (at least for download)
  • Checkout, no payment is needed (since total is 0)
  • A confirmation email will arrive immediately.
  • An email that the download is ready arrived after a few hours.
  • Download from the Photopass site.

Other comments:
  • I found it difficult to edit the small previews, but the final downloads look nice.
  • I suspect the current DL Photopass site will be replaced (or merged) with the WDW version.
  • WDW uses the shared Disney.com login, while DL is separate.
  • Considering the low cost of data storage, the 30 day limit is unnecessarily short :headache:

Well I said I didn't know the exact method (I've done it, but I didn't take notes and don't remember it), but I gave the concept and suggested going through the process of the CD order while looking for info on downloading.

• Once all edits are completed, add a photo CD to your cart.
  • You will be given the option of physical CD or digital download.
  • Enter the code from you Photopass+ package, which will make the total $0.00 (at least for download)

And there we go! Add the CD and then the download option will appear. :)

Just get those individual pictures OUT of the cart!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter