Photopass Help Needed Please

huizarst

Mouseketeer
I am in a photoshare group and this is my first time using this. I started to upload my own pictures and on the side of the uploading page it mentioned an account can only have 160 uploaded pictures.

My first question is that say I upload 1 picture and save it 5 times with different borders. Is that a total of 6 uploaded pictures or 1 orginal uploaded picture.

Or is the 160 pictures that you can upload a total you can have in each album or total for the account. Please, Please help.

Steven

OK, I hope I can help a bit. I was just part of a photopass share and also was a bit confused. Your group leader should have given you a e-mail and password to get into the photopass account that everyone is sharing. When your pics come up, all you have to do is add your borders or whatever you want to do with them. There is a box right underneath the borders that you can check to replace the pic or save it as a copy. The "upload" part of the instructions are a bit misleading. I don't think you actually "upload" them. If you want, you can upload your own pics that you took with your camera. I did not do this, so I'm not sure exactly what to do or how it's done.
I hope I explained things for you.

Thank you. I understand the editing of my photopass pics, but I am looking for info on the total number of uploaded pics from my camera. If anyone knows, please let me know.

Steven

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter