• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photopass extension question

jamalana

Earning My Ears
Hi! I hope somebody here can answer my question. I preordered a photopass CD before our trip to WDW in May. I didn't learn about the 60 day trick until after I logged in just a week after we got back. My photopass pictures expires tomorrow (July 1), but editing is taking so much longer than I expected so I purchased the 15 day extension tonight.

We are planning a birthday trip to Disneyland for July 9th - 12 for my son's 5th birthday. Will I be able to add pictures from this upcoming trip to the CD? Or are those pictures not eligible since they will be taken after I purchased the extension?

Thanks!

The photoCD consists of all the valid unexpired photos in your account at time of purchase. So they should go on there. The only exception is the prepurchase cd can't have any photos on it that were taken before the prepurchase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter