PhotoPass during EMM

maranara

Mouseketeer
I took the plunge and booked EMM for our trip in January! For those who have done it...are there PhotoPass photographers out that early to get pictures in front of the castle? What about ride photos - will we still get pictures from 7DMT? And, not picture related, do you have any other tips? Ridiculously excited...

I took the plunge and booked EMM for our trip in January! For those who have done it...are there PhotoPass photographers out that early to get pictures in front of the castle? What about ride photos - will we still get pictures from 7DMT? And, not picture related, do you have any other tips? Ridiculously excited...
We did the EMM at MK on 10/2/16 and it was wonderful! I can't say for certain about the photo pass photographers being out in front of the castle because we were in a hurry to start riding rides, but we did get all of our videos and pictures from the 7DMT. It's amazing I didn't think we would because your not tapping your arm band getting on the ride, but sure enough they knew we were there. We really enjoyed the EMM and for me, DH, and DS it was worth it. We rode 7DMT 6 times, Winnie the Pooh 3 times, and Peter Pan 3 times. About 5 minutes before 9:00 after we got off PP we hopped over to the Haunted Mansion and rode that and then we hopped on It's A Small World (my son's favorite) and rode it. It worked out perfect because by then it was 9:30 and we were ready to eat our breakfast, which was right next door to It's A Small World. We got a table at the window so my son could watch the boats and then after eating we hopped back on it one more time. We had our fast passes start at 10:00 to 11:00 and then 11:00 to 12:00 and 12:00 to 1:00. By the time 1:00 came we had done a total of 15 ride times under our belt! What a way to spend the first part of the day at MK!

We did the EMM at MK on 10/2/16 and it was wonderful! I can't say for certain about the photo pass photographers being out in front of the castle because we were in a hurry to start riding rides, but we did get all of our videos and pictures from the 7DMT. It's amazing I didn't think we would because your not tapping your arm band getting on the ride, but sure enough they knew we were there. We really enjoyed the EMM and for me, DH, and DS it was worth it. We rode 7DMT 6 times, Winnie the Pooh 3 times, and Peter Pan 3 times. About 5 minutes before 9:00 after we got off PP we hopped over to the Haunted Mansion and rode that and then we hopped on It's A Small World (my son's favorite) and rode it. It worked out perfect because by then it was 9:30 and we were ready to eat our breakfast, which was right next door to It's A Small World. We got a table at the window so my son could watch the boats and then after eating we hopped back on it one more time. We had our fast passes start at 10:00 to 11:00 and then 11:00 to 12:00 and 12:00 to 1:00. By the time 1:00 came we had done a total of 15 ride times under our belt! What a way to spend the first part of the day at MK!
We have EMM for our upcoming Decemeber trip. Your reviews got me excited!

Planning a trip for March. What is EMM and how do you book? I have looked at the WDW website under tickets and don't see anything. My kids are early risers so sounds like something we may benefit from. Thanks!

Planning a trip for March. What is EMM and how do you book? I have looked at the WDW website under tickets and don't see anything. My kids are early risers so sounds like something we may benefit from. Thanks!

EMM is a separate ticketed event that gets you in the park early for a couple rides and breakfast. Imo is highly overpriced, but it's a good deal to some and something to look into especially for people on very short trips

It's been extended but so far only until march 7th

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/early-morning-magic/

The one for HS is only showing until the end of this year currently
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/morning-magic/

Ahh- under dining thanks! We only have one day before a Disney Cruise but it's March 12 so looks like we may be out of luck.

Keep checking back because it's likely they'll extend dates further. I believe they just recently extended dates for as far as their at now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter