Photopass + downloading of photos

JMars

Earning My Ears
Hi - bought photopass+ at the beginning of trip. At home now ready to download pictures (270 or so).

Hit the download button….2 pictures download. It says "preparing to download" and shows the 2 pictures and has the words "and 268 more" for a total of 3.5 MB (which is obviously WAY low) and then only the two pictures download.

Any thoughts / advice as to what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!

Hi - bought photopass+ at the beginning of trip. At home now ready to download pictures (270 or so). Hit the download button….2 pictures download. It says "preparing to download" and shows the 2 pictures and has the words "and 268 more" for a total of 3.5 MB (which is obviously WAY low) and then only the two pictures download. Any thoughts / advice as to what I am doing wrong? Thanks!

You didn't enter your promo code to purchase your PhotoPass archive disc didn't you. I bet the photos that download are only your ride photos since you haven't purchased them yet.

I hope you purchased from the web site. If you booked it through your resort reservation, hopefully you redeemed your package. Otherwise you wouldn't have a promo code and things would be trickier.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I had the same problem last night and Cais is right, it's because you haven't put the photopass package in your cart and applied your code from the CD case yet. Just make sure you are done editing because it gives a warning that once you apply the code it won't let you edit anymore.

You need the little booklet that came in the CD case, it has instructions inside it.

thanks all…it looks like that is i (adding archive CD to cart and entering promo code).

I bought it at MK and they handed me the CD case and didn't explain (or I didn't listen). I thought that was just stock photos on CD, but I now realize that it had the promo code. I haven't tried it yet because I don't know if I need to add borders, etc….plus they are some missing photos that I am trying to hunt down since it is a one-shot deal.

and yes, the two that downloaded were the ride photos.

thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter