Photopass "Disney's Photo Gallery CD"

gertiesquidge

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I just wondered if anyone knows if I can buy this Photopass CD in WDW anywhere? Or do I have to order it online?

Thanks
gertiesquidge

Don't know but we always get ours online...one less "chore" to take care of while we're enjoying DW! :tink:

Hi goopyusolelady,

I'm not sure we are talking about the same thing :confused3 I mean the CD filled with official Disney images, not the Photopass CD with your own photos on. As we are in the UK I hoped I could buy the gallery CD while we were there, rather than pay for two lots of expensive shippings!!

Best wishes
gertiesquidge

Don't know but we always get ours online...one less "chore" to take care of while we're enjoying DW! :tink:

Hi goopyusolelady,

I'm not sure we are talking about the same thing :confused3 I mean the CD filled with official Disney images, not the Photopass CD with your own photos on. As we are in the UK I hoped I could buy the gallery CD while we were there, rather than pay for two lots of expensive shippings!!

Best wishes
gertiesquidge

We got that CD online. It was on the PhotoPass site. I actually wish I wouldn't have purchased it. The pictures were good quality, but in hind sight...

Hi BuzzLiteyear,

Just wondering why you aren't totally happy with the CD?

Best wishes
gertiesquidge

We got that CD online. It was on the PhotoPass site. I actually wish I wouldn't have purchased it. The pictures were good quality, but in hind sight...

I believe you can have all your photos put on a CD in the parks, but it's much cheaper to buy it ahead of time and when you get home you have 30 days from the time you register your PP number to make additions such as borders and signatures to your photos before you order your CD. IMO it's the only way to do it. I always do this every year!! I may have a hundred photos on the card but by the time I do the borders and signatures I end up with a couple of hundred pictures:). Then you can take your CD to CVS (or where ever) and print your heart out!!! Love PP!!!!

I believe you can have all your photos put on a CD in the parks, but it's much cheaper to buy it ahead of time and when you get home you have 30 days from the time you register your PP number to make additions such as borders and signatures to your photos before you order your CD. IMO it's the only way to do it. I always do this every year!! I may have a hundred photos on the card but by the time I do the borders and signatures I end up with a couple of hundred pictures:). Then you can take your CD to CVS (or where ever) and print your heart out!!! Love PP!!!!

The Photo Gallery CD is a different product. ;-)

I bought the Gallery CD last year (I love it!)

I purchased mine from the Photopass desk at the Polynesian. They had them at the desk at the GF earlier this month too and also at the camera centers at MK and at Epcot. Hope that helps

Hi 2Tiggies,

Thank you :worship: That was the answer I was hoping to hear :woohoo: I really want to have the CD but didn't want to pay to ship it :rotfl:

Thanks again
gertiesquidge

I bought the Gallery CD last year (I love it!)

I purchased mine from the Photopass desk at the Polynesian. They had them at the desk at the GF earlier this month too and also at the camera centers at MK and at Epcot. Hope that helps

Has anyone bought this, particularly recently? If so, are you happy with your purchase? Why or why not? Is it worth $40? Can the shots be printed in various sizes? Thinking of ordering with my personal photopass CD for my MIL who scrapbooks.

Has anyone bought this, particularly recently? If so, are you happy with your purchase? Why or why not? Is it worth $40? Can the shots be printed in various sizes? Thinking of ordering with my personal photopass CD for my MIL who scrapbooks.

If you are ordering regular Photopass for your trip, you may want to look at the price difference between adding $40 plus tax to that cost, and upgrading to Photopass +

I think the prepurchase difference was less than $40 and the PP+ comes with the Gallery CD. It is not all exactly the same as the one I purchased a few years ago, but it is almost identical. They seem to have just added some new images and possibly removed some of the older ones. I have both the one I purchased at WDW in 2010 and the one that came with the PP+ voucher (they ship it out to you as soon as you pre purchase so you don't have to wait until you get home and there are no shipping costs).

Unfortunately, I'm already home. I had pre-purchased the regular photopass and just finished editing my pictures and I noticed the add-on for the gallery.

Unfortunately, I'm already home. I had pre-purchased the regular photopass and just finished editing my pictures and I noticed the add-on for the gallery.

I can't verify whether there is a shipping charge for the gallery CD if you order it with your regular photopass disc(s), but it may be worth checking with them by calling or emailing. When I bought my first one while at Disney I left it sealed until we got home and when I opened it, the box was empty (it was completely sealed :confused3) They were very prompt to send out a new one immediately with apologies, and did not charge shipping but I don't know whether they waived a shipping charge because of the problem or if it just ships as part of the package with the other CD's. Would I pay $40 for it? Well I don't regret paying for the first one, although I wouldn't have paid for a second one, had it not come with the PP+ as part of the deal. My DD and I enjoy making scrapbooks and photobooks so I feel we got good value out of our purchased CD. There are a few hundred photos on there and because the photographers have access to empty parks and locations where you wouldn't normally be able to go stand to take a picture, there are some nice different ones in there.

I can't verify whether there is a shipping charge for the gallery CD if you order it with your regular photopass disc(s), but it may be worth checking with them by calling or emailing. When I bought my first one while at Disney I left it sealed until we got home and when I opened it, the box was empty (it was completely sealed :confused3) They were very prompt to send out a new one immediately with apologies, and did not charge shipping but I don't know whether they waived a shipping charge because of the problem or if it just ships as part of the package with the other CD's. Would I pay $40 for it? Well I don't regret paying for the first one, although I wouldn't have paid for a second one, had it not come with the PP+ as part of the deal. My DD and I enjoy making scrapbooks and photobooks so I feel we got good value out of our purchased CD. There are a few hundred photos on there and because the photographers have access to empty parks and locations where you wouldn't normally be able to go stand to take a picture, there are some nice different ones in there.
Thank you! I think I might spring for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter