• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PhotoPass Certificate

tink98

Mouseketeer
since the MYW package includes this service and a certificate for a free (on-line) 5x7 photo, can anyone tell me how they liked using the service? I've also read about a photo CD. Can this be purchased on-line also or just at park?

I think it's a great perk since we bought a few 5x7's on our last trips.

We used the online option to order 5 pictures from our trip in May. It was really easy to use, and I loved that I did it in the comfort of my home- no need to feel rushed to make a decision because there is a long line behind me! It was great because you can edit the shots (zoom in, crop, etc.) and you had your choice of optional graphics to add- i.e. the year, pixie dust, a characters autograph, the theme park graphic, etc. . Make sure you take advantage of as many photopass opportunities as possible! I am pretty sure the CD purchase option is available online too. Enjoy! :thumbsup2

We really liked it in Oct ut with inly 3 days didn't get a lot of Pics .

So we were looking forward to it this trip with an entire week and the PP people were no where to be found we ended up with 40 pics total and most of them was from our D Visa M&G.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter