PhotoPass CD?

melzseb

Earning My Ears
I just returned from my trip late last night and am addingmy PhotoPass numbers onto the site. I noticed they have some photos on their site taken of Disney. Is there anyway to get thier photos on my PhotoPass CD I preordered? Thanks for you help.

No, sorry you can't add the stock photos to your CD. You can buy a CD of Disney's photos, though - for 39.95.

To get the gallery photo's you have to order the Disney Gallery cd for $40. I am debating it as we speak (ok I have already decided to get it).

Thanks for the responses. Has anyone seen this cd? It says there are 300 pics on it. I didn't see that many in the Photo Gallery, so I was just wondering what kinds of photos they had. Also, can I buy that cd later, even after my 30 days are up?

although the product description does say that the contents are subject to change

Thanks, CarolAnnB, for that link :) I just checked it out and that list is great! I will be ordering one of those Disney photo gallery CD's :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter