Photopass cd?

True, but what good is it if I can't make any prints? I have a scanner, so once I get the prints I just scan them. I wish I could get prints easily, I'm disappointed that you can't. Now I have a $60 CD that I don't use. With a lot of prints I'd love to have in frames around my house.

I'm curious if anyone's found a place that will do it, without giving a lot of grief?

I've printed my pics for years from the CD. I try to remember to take my release. Maybe because I upload my photos to the site and then got to the store to pick them up (i'm not printing them right there). But I did have photos from our Vow Renewal on the Disney Cruise, I took those into our Target had them scanned and put onto a cd (and prints made) with no problem because I showed her my release. I do not understand why you would have the problems if you take the release with you.

I've had no trouble whatsoever with Costco allowing me to print PhotoPass pictures and I've also used RitzPix.

Ok - I'm a bit dense but I'm two weeks out from my first trip to DW so I want to get this right:

I do not need to purchase photopass in advance, I just get the cards when I get to the parks? Is this correct? Or do I purchase in advance?

TIA!

If you're going to WDW and you know you're going to buy the PhotoPass cd, preordering is best because it will save you $50. Post visit price is $149.95.

However, it's worth keeping in mind the following. PhotoPass CMs will take pictures with your camera. Sometimes the PhotoPass pic is virtually identical to the one taken with your camera. It then becomes a matter of how many different pics you have and how much the borders, enhancements, etc. are worth to you.

Now, if you're going to Disneyland, do not preorder the cd as this will actually cost you $30. Preordering gives you the WDW preorder price which is more expensive than the DLR price of $59.95.

If you're going to both places within the window, use one PhotoPass at WDW and obtain a separate DLR PhotoPass at Disneyland. As long as you enter the DLR code last (regardless of which place you visited last), you will get the DLR price even if you have photos on the account from WDW.

The window reads like this. You have until 30 days after your trip to enter the code online and view the photos. 30 days after you activate the code, the photos will be deleted from your account. If you visit the other resort within 30 days of activating your account, you will be able to order both. For instance, I visited WDW at the end of May. On June 18, I entered my WDW code and started the 30 day clock ticking. On July 2-4, I visited Disneyland and did PhotoPass there. I entered the DLR code shortly after my visit and added those to my cd which I ordered Friday. I had 400+ PhotoPass pictures (including borders, enhancements, etc) from both WDW and the DLR and only paid the DLR price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter