• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PhotoPass CD

kjbau

Earning My Ears
Hi - I know that this has probably been asked before, so I apologize ahead of time. But could someone explain the whole Photopass CD thing? I know we will get a card to have all of our pictures put on and can come home and see them online. Where does the CD come into play? Thanks! :confused3

I'm sure someone who has acutally purchased one can give you more info-but here's what I learned Jan. 05. I too read about the CD for $99 that you could take to anywhere and have as many pictures you wanted (without the added computer graphics). I decided on this trip to have as many pictures taken by the official photographers as possible (I also had the photographers use my camera too) and then purchase the disc on our last night. Unfortunately, we were in the MK and I stopped in to view our pix and buy the CD and was told that the CD was only available (in MK) in Toontown and those would only be MK pix. I needed to go the the photo location at Epcot to get my other photos-since it was our last day visiting the parks, and we didn't have time to get to Epcot before it closed, and I didn't want to waste 1 days admission off my remaining PH tix, I didn't get the CD. I also forgot to pickup my free Disney Visa picture. :sad2:

Next time I'll make sure I understand the where and whens of the CD. (I was hoping we could use my niece's CM discount that trip). Luckily, the pix taken by Disney with my camera came out great os it wasn't a total loss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter