PhotoPass cd question

merlinluver

Earning My Ears
I was looking at the prices of the PhotoPass options and had heard about the Attractions+ card.

My question is can you buy the Attractions+ and the PhotoPass CD and with the regular PhotoPass pictures that you would have put on from the PhotoPass, put the Attractions + Pictures on the CD as well.

I am aware of the PhotoPass+, but I don't plan on doing Character Meals,

thank you for your help

I was looking at the prices of the PhotoPass options and had heard about the Attractions+ card.

My question is can you buy the Attractions+ and the PhotoPass CD and with the regular PhotoPass pictures that you would have put on from the PhotoPass, put the Attractions + Pictures on the CD as well.

I am aware of the PhotoPass+, but I don't plan on doing Character Meals,

thank you for your help

You would be better off buying the Photopass+. That would be your cheapest option. Here is the preorder link...

http://www.disneyphotopass.com/specialoffers/wdwppp.htm#

Regular photopass preorder price is $120 and Attractions Plus is 44.95 (I think), so $164.95.

So, as smitch said, you are better off getting photopass plus for $149.

I'm sure the answer is somewhere in the hundreds of other posts. Can someone tell me what dining locations and attractions will have my photos included on the photopass +?

Thanks!

I'm sure the answer is somewhere in the hundreds of other posts. Can someone tell me what dining locations and attractions will have my photos included on the photopass +?

Thanks!
this is off top my head so I'm liable to miss some:
Meals:
CRT and Norway Already get as part of meal price
Donalds Safari Brfst and I believe lunch
Ohana Brfst
HDDR
Chef Mickey's Brfst and dinner
1900 park fare
? sprit of aloha show dinner

Rides: on CD no prints given
Test Track
Dinosaur
expedion everest
Buzz light year
Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Rock and Roller Coaster
Tower of terror

There is not a photo package at BOG, as it is not a traditional character meal. Beast is available for photos only at dinner, there is a photopass photographer there, so the photos will be on either CD option. :)

Excellent! Thanks for the clarification! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter