• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photopass CD Question: End of Ride Shots

VegasK

Earning My Ears
I'm guessing the answer is no, but asking anyway:

Can the pics they take at the end of rides be added to the photopass CD?

Thanks!

Kay - First trip to WDW for our family, so lots of "dumb" questions!

If you have a camera with you you can take a picture of the preview when you exit rides.

If you have a camera with you you can take a picture of the preview when you exit rides.

I never thought of that! :idea:
Is it permitted? :confused3

And, to the OP, it's really great that they allow you to add the TT pic to your PhotoPass at no extra charge. Just give your PP card to the CM in the post ride pic area. There are some very cool frames and enhancements that you can add to the picture, no extra charge. You can crop it to remove the other passengers in the car, etc.

Do you have to do the enhancements at the time you have the CM put it on your photopass or can this be done later?

Do you have to do the enhancements at the time you have the CM put it on your photopass or can this be done later?

All the enhancements are done after.

Yep. Before you actually order the PhotoPass CD to be sent to you, you can view the pics on their website and edit to your hearts content. They will leave the original shot untouched, along with all of your edited versions. Technically, you could get unlimited edited versions of each picture.

If you read this...
http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disneysphotopass/
you will get lots of great info and ideas. :)

OH, boo! This is our first time with the photopass thing and I thought we could do this. Oh well.

I liked the ones of people on the Rock & Roller Coaster. They always did some corny gestures or faces

OH, boo! This is our first time with the photopass thing and I thought we could do this. Oh well.

I liked the ones of people on the Rock & Roller Coaster. They always did some corny gestures or faces

I know, I wish they would let you get all of the ride pics on your PP CD. But, just think, you can ride TT several times and plan a different pose each time! Then, you can get them all on your CD.

Learn everything you can about PhotoPass before you go. It really is a fantastic thing, if you utilize it to the fullest. The first time I used it, I did pretty well, but I didn't think to ask the photographers if there were any magical enhancements that were available. As a result, we only got one, the "Tink in the hands" shot. I know we missed out on several others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter