• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photopass CD Pre-Order

Honeychild

Mouseketeer
I prepurchased the photo CD on 6/7/08 and printed my receipt. When I log into my account it states I have purchased the CD and my code was emailed on 6/7/08. However, I haven't received any emails or the code. Help! What do I do now?

You didn't get ANY emails? If it's like my order, you should have gotten TWO emails, one with a subject line of "Disney's PhotoPass Order xxxxx Confirmation" (where xxxxx is YOUR order number) and the other with a subject line of "Do Not Delete! Instructions for your Disney's Photo CD enclosed." Both should have come from DisneyPhotoPass@ecomserve.com. Did you look in your spam or junk mail folder? If you can't find either one of those emails, maybe you typed in your own email address incorrectly when you pre-ordered the CD.

I didn't receive any emails. I checked the spam/junk mail. I logged into my account and it has the correct email. Thanks! Suggestions?

I had the same problem....wouldn't have even realized that I was SUPPOSED to get an email if it wasn't for this board. So I simply went to photopass.com and used the contact us and emailed them. Gave them the date/time I made the purchase and my name (from credit card). They sent me a copy of the email that never made it.

can someone tell me exactly what the pre-purchase photopass cd includes?
and is it worth the money? we arent staying on property but planning on being at the parks alot and there for MNSSHP

FWIW you get 3 emails. Order confirmation, "shipping" confirmation, and an email with the subject line in caps and bold stating "do not delete". Only the "do not delete" is important for code purposes. :)

Okay, I've emailed the photopass people 2 times and I've called and left a message too, but I haven't heard anything from anyone. Suggestions? What should I do next?

I had the exact same problem. The site says to allow 5 business days for a response to your email. I sent 3 emails and received a reply exactly 5 days (not counting Sat or Sun) from my 2nd email. :confused3 Not sure what happened to the 1st email, but whatever. It's frustrating (and a little ridiculous) that it takes so long, but I think at this point you'll just have to wait. I googled everything I could think of to find some sort of phone number to call, but was unsuccessful. Good luck!

I've pre-ordered my photopass cd this morning and up to now I have only received 1 email confirming my order. When do you get the other emails.

can someone tell me exactly what the pre-purchase photopass cd includes?
and is it worth the money? we arent staying on property but planning on being at the parks alot and there for MNSSHP

The pre-purchase special does not include anything extra - just the normal PhotoPass CD - but it does save you $25 over purchasing the CD later.

A PhotoPass CD includes all of the PhotoPass pics from one account, including any copies you make with borders and signature graphics added. The CD will not include any Disney stock photos, or any of your own photos that you might upload to the PhotoPass web site (these things are meant for use in photo albums and other products).

Pre-purchasing the CD is done thus:

1) Go to the DIsneyPhotoPass CD Pre-Purchase page and pre-purchase your CD. The $100 fee will be charged to your credit card at that time, and you will then get a series of 3 emails (which everybody is talking about in this thread).

2) Go to WDW and get PhotoPass pics taken as usual.

3) Come home and enter your PhotoPass cards into your PhotoPass account.

4) Do any modifications you want - add borders and signatures, crop, whatever.

5) Order a PhotoPass CD using the normal link on the PhotoPass web site, and enter the code that you got in the original emails. The CD will ring up with a balance of $0.00 (since you already paid for it), and it will ship at that time.

I've pre-ordered my photopass cd this morning and up to now I have only received 1 email confirming my order. When do you get the other emails.

My email with the code came a couple of hours after the first order email.

Has anyone ever been disappointed that they preordered the CD? For example, you didn't take as many photos as you planned to? It sounds so good, buy for $25 more I could wait and see if we actually get our photos taken. It will be very busy when we are there and I don't want to wait in lines to get photos taken. Any advice or opinions?

there is a satisfaction guarantee on pre-ordering. if you decide you don't want to purchase the photocd, you can get your money back.

Has anyone ever been disappointed that they preordered the CD? For example, you didn't take as many photos as you planned to? It sounds so good, buy for $25 more I could wait and see if we actually get our photos taken. It will be very busy when we are there and I don't want to wait in lines to get photos taken. Any advice or opinions?

If you do not activate the code, you can get a refund.

how many days do you have to do all the modifications before you order the CD?

After your pics are taken, you have 30 days to claim them by entering your PhotoPass card numbers into your account.

After you claim the photos, you have 30 days to do all of your modifications and order products (including the CD) before the pics expire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter