PhotoPass Book

RandTeeny

Earning My Ears
Has anyone purchased a PhotoPass book? We layed ours out, wanted to know if they are worth the $$. They look like they would be a nice keepsake.

i had every intention of ordering a book and had completed it, but when i saw the shipping charges(the book came to $81) shipping was $54!:scared:

now i am in Canada but this is ridiculous, so i cancelled. Anyone else have the shipping fees?

I just got mine last week. On one hand, it was easy to put together and they do have cute backgrounds, but on the other hand, it's smaller than my regular scrapbooks and some of the pictures were too dark. I'm glad I did it and I'll probably try the feature on Creative Memories website, but I don't think I'll do another disney one. It is cute but it was way expensive.

I just got mine today and I love it! It's a great keepsake. I really liked most of our photo pass pics but I couldn't justify the price of buying the CD for the amount of PP pics we had (although the book wasn't much less $$). With the book I was able to get the PP pics and put many of my favorite pics that we took all together in a neat little package. And it was fun to put together!

We did order the PhotoPass book and it came this week. WE LOVE IT. It is put together nice and will be such a GREAT keepsake for the boys.

it's a print on demand service where you can include your photopass photos as well as photos you upload in a professionally printed, full color album with plenty of layout options.

if you go to http://www.disneyphotopass.com/photostore_lobby.aspx , you can click on 'learn more' under the photobook option for more info/samples.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter