Photopass available with Jack and Sally, and Hitchhiking ghosts SOON! UPDATE 10/22

Dizneydaz

DIS Veteran
I've been having alot of PP pix taken recently and have become friendly with a few photographers. I asked a few weeks ago about the hitchhiking ghosts and was told that they wouldn't be available until after the holiday overlay was removed from HM.

Well, good news, I just heard this week (10-14). Starting next week (Sunday or Monday?) PP will again be taking pix with the Hitchhiking ghosts enhancement as well as there will be a PP photog taking pix of Jack and Sally. :goodvibes Seems Disney and Tim Burton came to an understanding. $$$:rotfl2:

This was taken in May of hitchhiking ghosts.
hitchhikingghosts2edittedoutpeople.jpg

I took a few pix with Jack and Sally a few weeks ago and they look really good. And they both talk, in character. Jack will ask you how you like the job he did decorating HM.

JackandSally_9715.jpg

Just thought you'd like to know. Since DD9 will be on min. day all next week, we plan on going 2 more times. I will be seeking out Jack and Sally, as well as the ghosts.

UPDATE-as of yesterday, 10/22 they aren't taking these pictures yet. Still pending approval by Tim Burton, I guess. Also couldn't find Hook or Darth yesterday but we got into DL pretty late. Started our day in DCA.

Thanks for the update! I didn't realize the ghosts were an option with PP. I'll definately be seeking out a photog at the Haunted Mansion on my upcoming trip!

Thanks for the info and pix, Disneydaz.
We saw Jack & Sally yesterday, too. They do look kind of freaky, especially her with the blue skin.:confused: They were walking towards the Haunted Mansion from the Mark Twain and pointed out to a group of people paddling in a canoe and said "Look, it's some sort of sea monsters". We laughed out loud at that!

thanks for the info i wish they would of been there when i was i wanted it. but guess
that sallys diffrent then the one i saw glad they will be back out. i was mad there werent many photopassers there this time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter