PhotoPass at ToT Ten Miler After Party?

Miranda Danda

DIS Veteran
Good morning, everyone! :)

Does anyone know if PhotoPass Photographers will be out and about at the ToT Ten Miler after party from 10pm-4am? DD4 and I will be meeting villains while DH runs :) We love PP+ and have purchased it for our last two trips, but this trip will be a little shorter. If PP is at the after party, it will be worth it for us.

TIA!!! :D

I was just wondering that myself as I just purchased for the first time and DH and myself are both running.

My Dh is running in this and my parents and I will be joining for the Villain Bash also. Can't wait....any details would be great for photopass options, villains that are there, attractions open, and food options?

DH&I are walking/ crawling the Wine & Dine 5k in November and I was going to buy the Photopass CD pkg for the 5 days we are at WDW.
I'd like to know if the photog. will be on the route and at the after party at Epcot that evening......

For the Princess half last year, my daughter told me there were Photo ops along the route but not photo pass photographers. She had many pictures that were taken with her camera - she had a small one that she tucked into her waist pack. She also ran the Disneyland half and reported the same. My son reported the same for the wine & dine half. Based on those Disney runs, I don't think there are photo pass photographers on the route.

DH&I are walking/ crawling the Wine & Dine 5k in November and I was going to buy the Photopass CD pkg for the 5 days we are at WDW.
I'd like to know if the photog. will be on the route and at the after party at Epcot that evening......

From what I understand, there are no PhotoPass photographers along the race path but rather photographers that sell their photos to you separately from PhotoPass.

I'm hoping they're at the after party though! :)

For the Princess half last year, my daughter told me there were Photo ops along the route but not photo pass photographers. She had many pictures that were taken with her camera - she had a small one that she tucked into her waist pack. She also ran the Disneyland half and reported the same. My son reported the same for the wine & dine half. Based on those Disney runs, I don't think there are photo pass photographers on the route.

Thank you! I didn't think they'd have them along the race route. My husband will have to carry along a small camera. I certainly hope they are at the after party :)

It's possible some people on the official 10-miler thread might know! I haven't seen discussion of it there, so you might ask, and people who were there last year might be able to tell you!

It's possible some people on the official 10-miler thread might know! I haven't seen discussion of it there, so you might ask, and people who were there last year might be able to tell you!

Thank you so much, bumbershoot! I hadn't even thought of asking over there! Thanks again! :)

I bought a running top that has a little zippered pocket in the lower middle back,so I could take my own pics along the route and still be able to tuck it away, if necessary. Glad I bought it!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter