Photopass + at the DLR

Can you get your photo pass card in DTD? My family and I are arriving on a Sunday and not going into the park until Monday. We planned on doing a character breakfast Monday but only if I can get my photo pass+ card.

Can u get the cards from DLH

Your best bet here is to purchase the photo package at the restaurant then bring your receipt with you when you pick up your Photopass+ card - they will refund the cost of the photo package to you then.

OT: Bumbershoot as soon as I saw your name I thought "They HAVE to be from WA!" but I wasn't expecting you to be from Tacoma too! That's awesome!

On Topic: I was debating getting the Photopass+ for our trip in August as well. I'm afraid we won't actually use it enough to make it worthwhile though. $70 is a lot of money if we only end up using it for our Goofy's Kitchen Breakfast and on the rides with photos my lo won't be tall enough to ride anyways. I saw some cool pictures people did at WDW (to make it look like Tinkerbell was in their hand or balloons were in their hand) but I haven't seen any from DL. Do they do that?

Are there character "handlers" doing the rounds at the character meals that can take photos with your own camera?

OT: Bumbershoot as soon as I saw your name I thought "They HAVE to be from WA!" but I wasn't expecting you to be from Tacoma too! That's awesome!

On Topic: I was debating getting the Photopass+ for our trip in August as well. I'm afraid we won't actually use it enough to make it worthwhile though. $70 is a lot of money if we only end up using it for our Goofy's Kitchen Breakfast and on the rides with photos my lo won't be tall enough to ride anyways. I saw some cool pictures people did at WDW (to make it look like Tinkerbell was in their hand or balloons were in their hand) but I haven't seen any from DL. Do they do that?

Yes they do the magic shots (those pictures of tink in your hand) in DL as well. Just ask any photo pass photographer and they will either be able to take at least one magic shot or direct you to a pp photog who can

Are there character "handlers" doing the rounds at the character meals that can take photos with your own camera?

DL character meals seem to have fewer handlers than WDW meals but there are also servers or other diners who are happy to take pictures for you

A download option was mentioned. I am going with family members and we are splitting the Photopass+, can we all download the photos or is it a one time thing?

A download option was mentioned. I am going with family members and we are splitting the Photopass+, can we all download the photos or is it a one time thing?

I believe it's a one time thing but once someone downloads the pictures you also get a release to use the pictures however you want so you could make a cd of all the pictures to send to the other families.

I believe it's a one time thing but once someone downloads the pictures you also get a release to use the pictures however you want so you could make a cd of all the pictures to send to the other families.

I found the info on the Photopass site. You have to have less then 700 photos including the bonus photos and you can download up to 10 times.

I found the info on the Photopass site. You have to have less then 700 photos including the bonus photos and you can download up to 10 times.

Well there you go then... I've never tried the download option and I try not to answer questions I don't know the answer to normally...

I'm having trouble accessing a working link to purchase a PP+...does anyone have a current link maybe?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter