Photopass at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

acworthdisney

Earning My Ears
I wondering if anyone knew if the "photopass" option will be available during the MVMCP? I know that years ago you got a group picture with your ticket but that no longer exists so we were hoping we could get a photopass picture if it were available. Does any one know anything about getting pictures taken during the MVMCP? Thanks in advance and may you all have a disney day!:yay:

They still do the photopass thing like they do during the normal park hours, but I believe you can get at least one (if not all) of your MVMCP pictures for 50% off. A "perk" included in your party ticket.

from the definitive guide to photopass:

Also, as of 2006, Disney replaced the free portrait traditionally offered to guests attending the Pirate and Princess, Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas parties with special Disney's PhotoPass cards that offered the guest a discount off of prints only. In 2008, the discount continues to be 40% off all prints. This can be applied to prints of party photos purchased during the party or can be used as a one-time discount online on all prints ordered regardless of when the photos were taken. Your Disney's PhotoPass card number doubles as the discount code when you're ready to make your purchase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter