PhotoPass+ at Aulani?

2disneydads

Mouseketeer
We were at DLR over the Christmas/New Year holiday and enjoyed using the PhotoPass+. I see that Aulani has some sort of PhotoPass program, but does anyone know if there is a PhotoPass+ at Aulani like the one at DLR? Or if we buy the PhotoPass CD, will we get all of our photos on a CD like what we were able to do at DLR? Thanks for anyone who knows. We're going to Aulani in August.

We were at DLR over the Christmas/New Year holiday and enjoyed using the PhotoPass+. I see that Aulani has some sort of PhotoPass program, but does anyone know if there is a PhotoPass+ at Aulani like the one at DLR? Or if we buy the PhotoPass CD, will we get all of our photos on a CD like what we were able to do at DLR? Thanks for anyone who knows. We're going to Aulani in August.

You can buy the cd for $99 in the store- I'm not sure about pre order or if you wait until you get home. But we had lots of photo pass cards, plus tons of pics from Auntys beach house and family activities where photo pass people were there and on our last day we went into the gift shop where the photopass counter is and got all images on a cd for $99.

Hope that helps!

You can buy the cd for $99 in the store- I'm not sure about pre order or if you wait until you get home. But we had lots of photo pass cards, plus tons of pics from Auntys beach house and family activities where photo pass people were there and on our last day we went into the gift shop where the photopass counter is and got all images on a cd for $99.

Hope that helps!

Thank you. This is very helpful. Online the CD appears to be $69, so I'll check if there is any difference between the CDs. Did you attend the character breakfast? If so, is there a photo there that might be included on the CD or covered by the PhotoPass?

Thank you. This is very helpful. Online the CD appears to be $69, so I'll check if there is any difference between the CDs. Did you attend the character breakfast? If so, is there a photo there that might be included on the CD or covered by the PhotoPass?

We didn't attend no, as we aren't huge breakfast eaters and the characters there can all be found during scheduled character times around the resort:)

Let me know if you find any differences! I would be interested to know :)

Has anyone used the resort photographers for family pictures? When we're down in the Caribbean we usually do a family photo shoot on the beach. Do you know if the Aulani photographers do this? If so, can you just add the pictures to the CD? It would be an amazing deal if they let you do that!!

We did the character breakfast. You have to pay for those pictures (whatever printed ones they sell) ...i think it was $29? i cant remember right now... and they add all pictures at the character breakfast onto your photo pass.

Has anyone used the resort photographers for family pictures? When we're down in the Caribbean we usually do a family photo shoot on the beach. Do you know if the Aulani photographers do this? If so, can you just add the pictures to the CD? It would be an amazing deal if they let you do that!!

They do pictures at sunset on the beach but I think it's another additional fee. I think it's mentioned in some other threads. It's a reasonable add on price from what I remember reading.

Where are you looking online that the Photopass CD can be pre-ordered for $69

Thanks

Where are you looking online that the Photopass CD can be pre-ordered for $69

Thanks

It's not a pre-order. You can sign into your PhotoPass account and order a CD of all photos in your PhotoPass account for $69. The CD supposedly will include all of the photos in your account. Maybe I was not reading it correctly, but it seems that if you get all of your Aulani pictures into your PhotoPass account, you can get them all of the CD for $69.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter