Photopass + and 14 days

junior2431

Earning My Ears
I'm leaving on Tue May 7 which is exactly 14 days from today, can I order the Photopass + tonight and be ok? Thanks.

We ordered ours on 4/1 (we were leaving on the 10th) and rec'd it on Monday the 8th. I was really nervous that it wouldn't come in time but my husband was traveling 2 days behind us and figured he could bring it with him.

you can even order it later and just pick up the voucher at the resort or at the parks. I've been told up to 3 days prior to get the discounted price.

you can even order it later and just pick up the voucher at the resort or at the parks. I've been told up to 3 days prior to get the discounted price.

Everything I've ever read and seen has said you must order it NLT 14 days prior to your trip...

Yep, I know it says 14... I've ordered it later than that though for people (I'm a TA, but I don't think it has anything to do with me being a TA. I asked and was told it's really 3 days)

How can you pre-order from the website and pick it up at your resort? Are you just inputting the resort address as the shipping address? There's nowhere (that I see) on the website that gives the option to pick it up at a resort.

you just call and add it to your package.

Ah, that's the piece I was missing. Thanks for clarifying. Not everyone buys packages, so I'd hate for someone to read this and think that was an option and wait and then be disappointed when it wasn't an option available to them.

I ordered Photopass + on Apr 23 at 8p and received it in CT yesterday the 29th. One follow up question: The CD case is sealed and says "No refunds or exchanges is seal is broken". Does that mean that I can come back from Disney, look at my pics online and decide that I don't want the Photopass + at all and send it back for a full refund?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter