Photopass already in 2009?

Bryon&Tina

Earning My Ears
Just got back from our Christmas vacation and started the Photopass editing. Then today went to work some more and they have changed some of their park logo boarders to 2009. What's up with that? Don't they realize anybody on the sight right now is still in 2008 and people that were there near the end of December will be editing until the end of January 2009? Sent an e-mail, but haven't heard anything yet. They really need to keep the 2008 stuff there until February when most people from December are done.

I was just grumbling that they don't have some of the 2009 borders yet. They really should have both at this time of year.

Sheila

I was editing photos on NYE when they were doing the system updates. It was frustrating, some pix I was able to add 2008 borders and others had already changed to 2009. I'm on right now and have some 2008 borders that weren't available on Wed eve.

I was editing photos on NYE when they were doing the system updates. It was frustrating, some pix I was able to add 2008 borders and others had already changed to 2009. I'm on right now and have some 2008 borders that weren't available on Wed eve.

That's a bummer. I wound up working my tail off to finish my Photopass NYE thinking I didn't want to miss out. Now there are new ones??? I already had to finish mine (my date was yesterday) so mine is ordered and on it's way. That makes me a little bummed (but it's good to have it done.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter