photomattes

bfamilyx4

Mouseketeer
we are from canada and are leaving for our first cruise in 10 days. I wanted to get photomattes for the kids but have looked everywhere (walmart, michaels, staples) and cannot find them. to my fellow canadians, where did you get yours? i saw some online but i don't know if we'll get them on time and it would be $32 US including shipping. is that how much they cost?

The one I got for our last cruise I got at Michaels. It was a black mat and it actually came with a silver pen. It was packaged as graduation kit or something like that. It was only about $16! The size of the mat was 11x14 and picture size 8x10 :)

I got my matte from Michaels' framing shop and had them cut the inside to 6x8 to hold a Shutter's photo.

You can also try party city. They had 2013 ones (probably for graduations), I don't know when they'll start stocking the 2014 ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter