Photography Tips: Camera dilemma? Maybe I can help.

Thank you Dailymeel. This was a helpful post.

I am going to be taking two Sony cybershot T's with me this year (along with the three phones...). My big guy is being left at home. EEP! but we are trying to travel with carry-on only. Here's hoping it works.

I love your sketch book idea and now plan to stop off when we get to the US and pick up a book and paints...I'm not as accomplished as you, but I do love to sketch.

pixiedust:

I still have attachment issues with Big Guy. Hopefully on my upcoming trip I will learn to leave him on some days, so I can relax and have fun : ) I love having the sketchbook. I still have so much fun looking at old sketches I did on trips when I was 5 or 6. I think the best part is that you can tell people you're just "being expressive" on a really bad sketch :D

Thank you Dailymeel. This was a helpful post.

I am going to be taking two Sony cybershot T's with me this year (along with the three phones...). My big guy is being left at home. EEP! but we are trying to travel with carry-on only. Here's hoping it works.

I love your sketch book idea and now plan to stop off when we get to the US and pick up a book and paints...I'm not as accomplished as you, but I do love to sketch.

pixiedust:

I have a Nikon d5300 24.2 mp and the 18-55mm VR II and AF-S DX Nikkor 55-300mm ED VR lenses.

I also own the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and I have to say that when we are on the go, I tend to never bring my big camera. The Note 4 can do 95% of the things my big camera can. I have learned how to use the different areas on my phone first, using them on the not so great camera with the Note 3, before I got my camera.

I love using my camera when I can just sit and capture spontaneous things... kids, grandkids etc. Being that we will probably be moving around so much while at Disney I'll stick to my phone... I'd be heartbroken if something happen to my Nikon and I'm ok with not lugging it around lol

I hope you have loads of fun! I'm too attached to my Big Guy to leave it home!

I have a Nikon d5300 24.2 mp and the 18-55mm VR II and AF-S DX Nikkor 55-300mm ED VR lenses.

I also own the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and I have to say that when we are on the go, I tend to never bring my big camera. The Note 4 can do 95% of the things my big camera can. I have learned how to use the different areas on my phone first, using them on the not so great camera with the Note 3, before I got my camera.

I love using my camera when I can just sit and capture spontaneous things... kids, grandkids etc. Being that we will probably be moving around so much while at Disney I'll stick to my phone... I'd be heartbroken if something happen to my Nikon and I'm ok with not lugging it around lol

I decided to not take my big Nikon with me on our upcoming trip. Instead I purchased an Olympus rugged point and shoot which is pocket sized and also paid for memory maker. In my family I am known for taking hundreds of photos on vacation and this time I want to be able to enjoy myself and not work, if you get what i mean.

I've never done memory maker! Do you just ask photopass to take photos for you?

I like your review! I use the Nikon D5100 with a 18-270 lens (it's currently my only lens). I love it because it's not too heavy, and has nice zoom. However, I am looking into getting a prime lens. I may have to look at the one you have

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter