• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photography Board's Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the kind words everyone.

very cute , i can almost smell the "puppy breath":)

Hehe, I can totally relate. My mom has a fascination with "puppy breath" as well. She's in San Diego, and everytime we talk, she asks if he's still got his "puppy breath". Sadly, no. It's a bit doggy now.

Here he is now, still insisting on being in your lap.

3228457642_8c69389e3c_o.jpg

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Hehe, I can totally relate. My mom has a fascination with "puppy breath" as well. She's in San Diego, and everytime we talk, she asks if he's still got his "puppy breath". Sadly, no. It's a bit doggy now.

Here he is now, still insisting on being in your lap.

3228457642_8c69389e3c_o.jpg

That looks EXACTLY like how we spend our nights with our chocolate lab, Rocky. He's such a big baby. :rotfl:

Another old shot. I believe I took this in July of '06:

343745749_ybpYK-L.jpg

I've been so busy at work I haven't had my camera out since Sunday. Here is another from the John Heinz Wildlife Refuge

466656740_FFz3Y-M.jpg

C'mon guys, all these snow pictures are killing me. It's supposed to be 40c here today. (104f)

If we could split the difference between here and there we could all be comfortable :rotfl: ... We are getting another night of single digit (F) temps tonight but the weekend its going all the way to 40 on Saturday and 50 on Sunday so hopefully some of the snow and ice will leave.

Here's another snow pic. This was just a week ago and on Saturday it's supposed to get into the 60's. So all this will be just a memory.

P1282282_01.jpg

I took a rather drab picture from a trip last summer and hopefully made it a bit more interesting.

Anyone want to guess the location?

Pikes Peak, Colorado, towering over Colorado Springs! Taken from the cog railroad. (I don't see a smiley for sucking for oxygen?)

Sorry to take so long getting back to the board!

YOU'RE RIGHT!

Here's a warm shot to counteract all the snow and ice:

IMG_0755ed2.jpg

Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve - July 27, 2008
View from High Dune to the north
Taken the morning after a heavy rain which made hiking much easier
and rewarded us with dune formations like this one
Truly one of my favorite pictures ever!​

I way messing around with various props today. Here are things I use for something that I'm equally bad at as photography. :rotfl:

468751287_scEJs-M.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter