Photographing Pets

Here's Jonas with his little Monkey toy that he pulled all the fluff out of. Thankfully the squeaker still works so he still loves it!!

He was 11 weeks on Saturday and is 14 pounds....

002-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

005.jpg

Here are my two biggest pets!!

Skippy and Ivan say..."do you think anyone will recognize us in our super hero masks??" :rotfl:

8jun31.jpg

Oh, my goodness, Todd! What ever happened to that little baby puppy you had!? Great pics. 'Course, you know what a sucker I am for puppies and yellow Labs....

I can't believe how big Nali and Jonas have gotten! Michelle, I love the bath picture! He looks like he can't wait to get out of the tub and get dried off! I can't believe he's already 14 lbs! Lucie was over 5 months before she got that big!

I took her to my parents' house yesterday to enjoy the backyard. I love my apartment complex, lots of trees and grass.. but there's nothing like having a backyard to relax in. Lucie is a little sun goddess and is more than happy to go over there! I'm continuing to play with the settings on the camera... still confusing learning it all, but I think I'm slowly getting bettter.

DSC_0261.jpg

This one was caught mid-yawn.. it makes me laugh
DSC_0255.jpg

Michelle princess:

Ok...this looks like Kacie is eating poor Jonas...but no puppies were harmed in the taking of this photo!! ;)

9jun2.jpg

My beautiful Princess Kacie...:goodvibes

9jun3.jpg

Give me your stick!!!

9jun10.jpg

Seriously Kid...this is MY STICK!!!

9jun7.jpg

Here's an update on our "Fab Five" of cats.

My favorite cat, Murray died less than two months after this pic was taken. He just made it to a year old. The vet still has no idea what killed him, but it was a nasty disease. :sad1:

DSC_0216.jpg

Murray - April 2008 -April 2009

The four we have left are doing fine, and the baby Jack has officially had his Feral Cat License revoked. I'll post an updated pic of Jack later. (The other three haven't changed much :laughing:)

So now we have the "Fab Four" but DH is still angling to get another cat...

Here's an update on our "Fab Five" of cats.

My favorite cat, Murray died less than two months after this pic was taken. He just made it to a year old. The vet still has no idea what killed him, but it was a nasty disease. :sad1:

Im so sorry to hear about Murray. :grouphug:

I am so sorry about Murray. That must have been so hard to go through. Our best friend just had to put her 16 yr old cat down and she was devastated. I can't even imagine what you must have been through. Thank goodness you gave Murray so much love.

Im so sorry to hear about Murray. :grouphug:

I am so sorry about Murray. That must have been so hard to go through. Our best friend just had to put her 16 yr old cat down and she was devastated. I can't even imagine what you must have been through. Thank goodness you gave Murray so much love.

Thanks guys. Yes, it was hard, but at least I know that Murray got the best care, and that his vet and I pushed it as long as we could. I do miss him terribly though. :sad1:

Here's a recent photo of the no-longer-feral cat Jack. He's a constant companion of mine, and stills squeals like a fax machine instead of meowing. Weirdest noise you ever heard from a cat! He's almost a year old now, and is pretty good sized - around 9 pounds.

DSC_00401.JPG

A couple of pics of the boys.

Earnhardt

e061009.jpg

Dusty (Mad at me for not throwing his tennis ball)

d061009.jpg

I probably shouldn't post this under the "Photographing Pets" thread but this is what I found on Thursday morning......
sony009.jpg

I was at work and this little guy was outside in the rain Thursday morning yelling at 2am. I tried to capture him and of course he ran. He later followed me to my truck and I was lucky enough to catch him and kept him in my backpack until my wife could bring me the pet carrier. That morning we had approx. 8 inches of rain with lots of thunder and lightening. The odd thing is there are no homes within 3 miles of my warehouse. He has no fleas, very sharp little claws, using the litter box, and dosen't smell like he's been out in the wild. He has little kitty breath. He also eats and drinks like a little piggy!!!

He's at our house and we are trying to find him a good home.

I probably shouldn't post this under the "Photographing Pets" thread but this is what I found on Thursday morning......
sony009.jpg

I was at work and this little guy was outside in the rain Thursday morning yelling at 2am. I tried to capture him and of course he ran. He later followed me to my truck and I was lucky enough to catch him and kept him in my backpack until my wife could bring me the pet carrier. That morning we had approx. 8 inches of rain with lots of thunder and lightening. The odd thing is there are no homes within 3 miles of my warehouse. He has no fleas, very sharp little claws, using the litter box, and dosen't smell like he's been out in the wild. He has little kitty breath. He also eats and drinks like a little piggy!!!

He's at our house and we are trying to find him a good home.

Our Chewie was found like that too....And we kept him. I could not let go of a cutie like this one...He's gorgeous. I want a black cat I can name Vader...but I am at my limit with 4 at the moment. LOL Thanks for doing this. You are an angel.

DH failed to mention that he phoned me at 5 AM, in a HORRENDOUS storm, to ask me for the cat carrier. :rolleyes: Then he proceeded to stick the cat in the carrier and put the carrier back in MY car, effectively making the cat MY problem!

We also have 2 adult female cats already. Which puts us in a prickly spot to keep a THIRD cat, when our lease restricts us to ONE pet. :sad2: The vet says this little cat is very healthy. He gave us the name of a rescue group that might be able to take the cat (for a donation, to offset their costs). DH and DS do not WANT to turn the cat over to a rescue group. :rolleyes1

So there you have it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter