Photographing Pets

This is our Boston Terrier Capone wearing my Mickey ears last night.

CaponewearingmygoldenMickeyMouseear.jpg

Trying to Photograph a Chiuauaua puppy is like trying to plug a hole in a dam with your finger. LOL :sad2:

DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg

She'll be alittle easier to take pictures of when she grows up, because right now everything is play time! :yay:

Got a SB600 with Lightsphere yesterday but got home late from work and everyone was in bed except the dog. Raleigh could not keep his eyes open while posing.

DSC_0015.jpg

457191549_aXs3w-M.jpg

Miss Kitty, the stray kitty that claims me... but she isnt my cat Master Mason :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Great photos everyone. ::yes::

A little news about JoJo. He is really feeling his 16 years of age lately. This past week he has had a really bad cough. His doctor has put him on a diuretic and he better. If you have some spare pixiedust: please send him some. :grouphug:

Ok, so I can FINALLY post pictures of my new puppy!!!! :yay: His name is Stitch and he's one week old! We get to bring him home in 8 weeks!! He's the one on the left that has a similar resemblance to Mickey Mouse on his back!! And then when you're looking from the front he's the one on our left. :goodvibes

Males1.jpg

Males4.jpg

Very Cute!! What kind of puppy is it?

Here is my picture:

Yum taste like chicken:

tajgiz.jpg

Not the best picture, but I thought the pose in this one was pretty funny.

457668017_5FENh-M.jpg

Testing out my SB-600 in the living room on my Mickey!

457665502_CYR8q-M.jpg

I just adopted a cat this weekend from a shelter.. her name is Kailey :goodvibes

This was her online photo
WA10912782406-1-x.jpg

This is her at home, wondering what I'm doing with the camera (not the best shot and out of focus!)
IMG_5185.jpg

This is her getting annoyed that I'm taking so many pictures
IMG_5195.jpg

And this is her new found happy spot... the kitchen rug... she loves to just roll around on it
P1162924.jpg

A little news about JoJo. He is really feeling his 16 years of age lately. This past week he has had a really bad cough. His doctor has put him on a diuretic and he better. If you have some spare pixiedust: please send him some. :grouphug:

Here's a big load of :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: and pixiedust: pixiedust: for Jo Jo.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: For JoJo :grouphug: :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter