• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photographing Pets

I just took these this afternoon.

P1030774.jpg

P1030775.jpg

I've also enjoyed seeing all of the pictures of the various kitties. I miss my kitties.

I haven't been on the boards in a long time. I love all the pictures of everyone's pets. I have posted pictures of Jasmine in the past. But here are a few new ones. Jasmine is a Yorkie/Maltese mix she will be 2 years old March 10th:
IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0010-1.jpg

Falljaz.jpg

WOW! some cute pics!

Lovin' Lorne- those eyes are beautiful!!! So is your dog!

Jarroths Mom... love the kitties!

DeletedPenuin... that is neat! I was wondering at first what he was looking at, because I tend to look at the pic first, then read. :)

Mischa... Kaht is cool! how blessed you are to have him for so long!

Love all the faces - such great expressions all the pets have. Here's a few more of Emma at her favorite place in the world, a quarry in Dorset, VT. Unfortunately, last summer they were not allowing dogs there anymore. We're hoping that was temporary.

Jumping in - Yippppeeee!

IMG_0320.jpg

Swimming... the quarry water is high in minerals, so it's easy to stay afloat - on this day she actually swam round and round for an hour totally oblivious to anything around her.

IMG_4823.jpg

And a diving picture - anyone else's dog(s) dive?

IMG_4829.jpg

And a diving picture - anyone else's dog(s) dive?

IMG_4829.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Love it - My Skilly (Golden) would spend all day at the beach diving for rocks. I would hold them in my hand, rub them real well - throw it in the water and she would dive in and scurry around until she brought back the exact rock. How do they do that - I never figured it out. I don't think she could smell the scent under the water - but maybe. Your Emme is beautiful.

Thanks - we have to hold the rock to her nose before she'll usually go for it, and she'll also look and look until she gets the right one. It is amazing, we take her to a river and the entire bottom is rocks and she'll usually wait until we show her one and get that one. Although, when we first get out there after a winter of not swimming (hopefully in a week or so! - she starts swimming way before we'd ever get in the water) all we have to do is tell her to go get a rock and down she goes! What's even more amazing is how they know to hold their breath and slowly let it out their noses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter