• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photographing Pets

Thanks Pea-n-me!:hug: I think today, while my dd is at gymnastics for 3 hours, I will start sorting thru the "boxes" of pictures I have for all my Duffy photos! I'm actually very excited about doing this album. The scrapbook industry has come a long way and really designed some awesome items for pet lovers! :thumbsup2 So here's my next question, who has done an album for their pet, and do you have photos/tips to share of it? TIA!!

Great pics everyone. Had to go back through this whole thread to make sure I did not post these pics, and I dind't so here they are:

Ressie
ressie_color.jpg

Kona:
DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_4857.jpg

Kona's Tag
DSC_2142.jpg

Tarryn (Using my wide angle lens, it is funny how thye just look at it. I think it is because they see their reflection in it.)
_DSC5112.jpg

My BIL Dog Tilly, shot last week. She is an Alsakan Malemute, and is 4 months old and 50lbs.
IMG_0151.jpg

In this shot it seems that if you lifted him up an inch or two, he and the Christmas tree would be the same size and shape! :laughing:

I hope you continue to post pictures of Fatty from time to time, he's pretty cute!

Thanks Pea_n_me and everyone else who's commented on Fatty.
Unfortunately we lost her pretty suddenly on this past Monday. She was 14.

It's not been a great week, but all of your comments have helped :)

Plus, with her ego, Fatty would be happy to know that she had so many admirers. ;)

This is my chunk-chunk kitty, PJ.

She loves my bed.. so when I moved out of my parents house I had to leave my sheets on it so she could curl up and doze!

Peej2.jpg

She also overfills the sink in the bathroom..

Peej1.jpg

..I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of Fatty. Did it have anything to do with her weight? Peej worries me everyday with how heavy she has gotten!

I've started taking more photos of JoJo (I have nicknamed him the DISDog). He is 14 years old and becoming more frail looking each day. Right now he is laying beside me on the couch snoring up a storm! :lmao:

IMG_7580.jpg

IMG_7576.jpg

Plus, with her ego, Fatty would be happy to know that she had so many admirers. ;)

I am sorry you lost your Fatty. It is hard to loose a pet, but seems even harder when they have been with you for that long. :hug:

Arbeywolf,:hug: I'm sorry for your loss. Having experienced our own recently with Duffy, my heart goes out to you. My dd is quite heartbroken for you as well, she thought Fatty had quite the personality. She (my dd) has deemed that the "Fatty Fanclub" must live on!:grouphug:

Bailey... a month ago.... now 50% bigger than in this photo. She is growing like a weed!

bowlsleep.jpg

and then there are these guys... ;)

redneckdogs.jpg

Oh no, I'm so sad to hear about Fatty. Just when we were getting to know her. :sad1:

RIP, Fatty. :angel:

we found our cat, ollie, chillaxin like this one day. i still can't stop laughing at how uncomfortable he actually looks.

SSL20447.jpg

here he is from the front.

SSL21638.jpg

Screech and Dexter, also posted on the S3 thread.

IMG_0920_edited-2.jpg

116467IMG_0015-med.jpg

Another shot of my Pebbles with our new Canon S3 IS. A little blurry around the edges, but she's a good practice subject. I do like the tightness of this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter