Photographer's view of Coral Reef

Thanks for the review and wonderful pictures. We're planning on dining here during our Sept. trip. It's reassuring to see a good review after some mixed reviews in the past.

Thanks for the Pics!

This is one of My Favorite places to eat!
I love the App Sampler Platter --- I eat it for My Meal every time --- Its fabulous!

I HAD to share our experience...your pics brought back so many great memories. First I have to tell you about our AMAZING waiter...Kevin. He was from Ireland or Scotland (I forget which) and had a great accent. He was hilarious, just really quick witted and charming and funny. He made us all laugh ALOT. He was great with the kids, just sweet and patient. He LOVED his job and we gave him a 20% tip. He was our FAVORITE waiter the whole 8 days we were in Disney. None of our other servers were half as fun as Kevin! :worship:

We also had a party of 5, so we tried the Mahi Mahi, the steak, and the Halibut...all the food was GREAT! :love:

Plan on going back there on our next trip!!

We ate here as well. It was fun watching the fish while waiting for our food. Both DH and I had the halibut and the wave for dessert - very yummy!

Thanks for the pics and reviews. We are Coral Reef virgins but are looking forward to a fantastic meal during our upcoming trip.

Again...I love your reviews with the photos!! I will be sure to try with my Nikon as well!! Coral Reef is on my back-up plan. Maybe I will have to trade Le Cellier?? I had a hard time deciding between the two and since CR hasn't gotten great reviews, I was afraid but the pictures look delicious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter