Photographer needed!

MMOffhaus

Earning My Ears
I know this is a long shot but.....

I will be renewing my vows to my husband on May 5th 2014 aboard the Disney dream. My husband deployed before we could have a real wedding and then we had our son so we are finally getting our dream day!

Problem is we found out our photographer included in the package does not cover "before" pictures such as getting ready etc because they are not allowed in our staterooms.

So we are looking to see if there happen to be any photographers aboard the Disney dream cruise to the Bahamas from May 4th 2014 - May 8th 2014, who would be willing to take two hours out of there day to capture these before pictures for us. We are of course willing to pay for your time and help.

Thank you in advance!

One week later and I could have done it for you. I'm booked on the Fantasy May 10th thru the 17th.

MMOffhaus said:
I know this is a long shot but.....

I will be renewing my vows to my husband on May 5th 2014 aboard the Disney dream. My husband deployed before we could have a real wedding and then we had our son so we are finally getting our dream day!

Problem is we found out our photographer included in the package does not cover "before" pictures such as getting ready etc because they are not allowed in our staterooms.

So we are looking to see if there happen to be any photographers aboard the Disney dream cruise to the Bahamas from May 4th 2014 - May 8th 2014, who would be willing to take two hours out of there day to capture these before pictures for us. We are of course willing to pay for your time and help.

Thank you in advance!

Pay for a room for me and I'll be glad to do it ;-)

But seriously, congratulations and hope your cruise is magical.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using DISBoards

I met a photography couple on board the Dream just a few weeks ago that do Disney weddings on land and sea. They were booked to do a wedding on Castaways Cay. They have a website, David and Vicki Arndt photography. I would check with them. Very nice couple and they live in Orlando.

Not sure if u have done this, but post in the Disney Cruise Weddings under the weddings category. I know several past brides have brought their own photographer on board for their weddings.

I looked at their business card and their site is DVArndtphotography.:goodvibes

I don't know, I'm guessing that the OP doesn't want to pay for a professional photographer's cruise fare. She is looking for someone already booked and is willing to help her out that has photography experience. I sure wish we were on board with you, my son is going to photography school in Boston, he would help you in a second.

Ah! I am on May 17th...too bad, i would do it for free! Hope someone can help you out!!

Yea unfortunately I don't have the money to actually pay for someone's fair :/ but thank you everyone for the helpful tips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter