• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photographer in disney

Leleluvsdis

DIS Veteran
Hey all!! Dh and I are planning to get some anniversary pictures done while in Disney in December. Can anyone recommend a local photographer?

I don't know of any outside services, but what kind of pictures are you looking for within Disney? Disney already provides Photopass services in the parks and resorts. The personal sessions at the resort are very well trained photographers. Not only do they need to be with Photopass for 6 months, they must provide a professional portfolio and additional interviews. Plus they've worked in the resorts for a long time now, they know the ins and outs of the best shots.

David and Vicki Arndt. They do amazing work. We used them for our engagement pictures and loved them so much we flew them up to Chicago for our wedding.

Randy Chapman of Chapman Photography. He is awesome!

He did the pictures for our vow renewal in 2006 and we just had him in September of this year for family pictures before my DH deployed as well as senior pictures for my daughter and her friend.

We are doing family pics with Randy Chapman next month. He has been great to work with and the pics I have seen are wonderful

Jen Stevenson Photo. We use her for family portraits almost every year during our trip to WDW. She is professional, her work is fabulous, and relatively inexpensive (for a professional photographer).

www.jenstevensonphoto.com

My daughter had her senior pictures taken in Epcot last year - we booked through Disney. They took 80+ pictures in three countries before the park opened. It was cool to be in the empty park plus the pics were great.

I have to agree with the recommendation of Randy Chapman as well. He did our wedding in 2008. He was super accommodating and creative. I hate pictures of myself, but I only have one or two from that day that I don't 100% love. The pics in my siggie were all taken by him.

We did family pictures at the Beach Club a few years ago. They are wonderful and the price was $100 (if I remember correctly) for a DVD with all the pictures on it. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter