• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photographer at Grand Floridian

scbeth

Earning My Ears
We just bought Memory Maker and I was wondering if there is a photographer in the Grand Floridian to take pictures around all of the Christmas decorations? I don't remember from past visits. Thanks!

We just bought Memory Maker and I was wondering if there is a photographer in the Grand Floridian to take pictures around all of the Christmas decorations? I don't remember from past visits. Thanks!

Yes, a Photopass Photog is stationed at the Christmas Tree. If it isn't busy, the PP may even take photos of you in front of the Gingerbread House.

We stay their every December. I have never seen the photographers have time to take pictures of people beyond the usual Christmas Tree shots. Just didn't want you going in expecting something. Side note you can get a private photo shoot if you wish.

Photographers are only at the trees at GF, WL and AKL. When we stopped at AKL there was no one around waiting for photos so the photographer got several shots of us including a magic shot but I doubt a photographer would be able to snap a shot at a different location even if they aren't busy.

Last year, after we took our photo in front of GF Christmas tree, the photographer offered to take our photo in front the the Gingerbread house with our own camera. He said his camera settings were adjusted to the Tree and would not work for the gingerbread house. So bring your own camera too!

We stay their every December. I have never seen the photographers have time to take pictures of people beyond the usual Christmas Tree shots. Just didn't want you going in expecting something. Side note you can get a private photo shoot if you wish.

We are at Beach club now, who do I see about a private photo shoot?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter