Photodisneyblog.com

Hello - Just some feedback after looking at your blog. I think it has potential, but really lacking some meat at the moment. Your last article on which camera to take and why was a good one with some good examples. I think you need to expand further into detail on articles such as this type, with sufficient depth to keep people interested. Include as many examples as possible along with the EXIF on this is also very helpful.

Certainly you could have the same articles that other photo sites have - Dark Ride Photos, Characters Photos, which lens, etc. But what I was hoping to see was a bit more of the places in WDW that you have found that may be out of the way of the "normal" photo spots. I certainly appreciate the articles on the above topics, and each time I read I learn something new, but for me I keep wondering where those little nooks and crannies are that one can find and photograph. This is particularly important when traveling with a family, as one does not have time to just wander about....if I know ahead of time, I can just pop over, grab a few photos and then back on tour to soaring.

I hope you do not take this as criticism, it is more just advice on how to set your self apart from other photoblogs that our currently out there at this moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter