Photobook question

Snibs2412

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I have tried to find the answer to this question, but haven't had any luck so far. Here goes - I am trying to put together a photobook from our recent Disney trip :banana:, but can't seem to use the PhotoPass pictures that I've edited (borders, B&W, etc). Are they not available for use (meaning I can only use them as they were taken)? I have been able to upload some of my pictures from my camera without any problems. Even if I mark the picture as a 'favourite', it doesn't show up. Has anyone had this problem?

Thanks!

check to see if they are saved in your files under JPEG. PB is finicky about that.

I was able to use some professional pictures from DD's senior photo shoot on PB and snapfish both.

Um, okay, I'm not usually this technologically ignorant, but I couldn't figure out how to find that out.:confused3 Is there any easy way to do it?

In case anyone else runs into the same problem, I think I have found my answer:

Note: For optimal Photo Book printing results, we only use the original Disney's PhotoPass photo without any borders you may have added. The photos with borders are still available for any photo prints and will also be included on your Disney’s PhotoCD if ordered.

The quote is from the PhotoPass site, which explains why I can't use my edited picture. Oh, well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter