Photobomb

WE did see, hear, say no evil on TOT and my niece is looking at us like what are you doing?

We did this on Test Track....My husband and daughter love doing stuff like this.

On all ride pictures I purposefully put on a scowl, cross my arms, hunch my shoulders to look like I am miserable

This sounds like my husband...whenever we go he always says how he hates to go "see the rat" and acts like he miserable.

I made the husband kiss me on EE a few years ago. And then he wouldn't let me buy the picture. And I was bummed, because it came out really cute.

When I went with my friend back in June we did all kinds of fun photos!

-On Space Mountain we pretended to call each other from the front and back of the car
-My brother and his friend acted like they were praying on Everest
-The next time we rode Everest my friend was a "cannibal from the mountains, like a yeti!" (her words haha) and she decided to try to take a bite of my Mickey ears. That one turned out really good!
-On a few we would look at each other like we were screaming
-Falling asleep on Buzz :)
-On Splash Mountain we pulled out our maps and decided where to go next. That one was my favorite!
-Another Splash Mountain, we held our Mickey ears above our heads like they were flying off
-Look to the right side on Dinosaur, you'll be looking the opposite way! We got our whole row to do this and it turned out great!
-Another one of my favorites, my friend and I requested a car to ourselves and one of us sat in the front, left a space in the middle, and one sat in the back seat. We acted like someone had fallen/jumped out of the car. The CMs loved it! We got comments from multiple people looking at the ride photos too!

And those were only a few of them! We ended up getting the Attractions+ card the evening of our first night so we had to get our money's worth lol! :)

4946_1190578563752_286112_n.jpg

This is the 2nd picture I was talking about lol

A few years back on Tower Of Terror, as the photo snapped, I put my hands around my brothers neck like I was choking him and he made some ridiculous face with his hands in the air.

When we got off the ride and saw the photo it was hysterical but they took it down immediately. We saw it for like 3 seconds. I guess they don't want to encourage fooling around on the rides, but it's not as if we were doing something that put our or anyone else's safety at risk.

We felt bad for those rising in our car if they wanted the photo.

My son and nephew actually got a whole car on ToT to "shoot the guns" for the ride photo. It took them about ten trips through to end up in a group that was willing and carried through on a theme picture.
They have also posed - and gotten the whole car to do it- on Splash Mtn, a much easier take with fewer strangers.

The year that I went with my entire family we had a whole log to ourselves on Splash. I had brought Terrible Towels for everyone (yellow towels that Pittsburgh Steelers fans wave at games) and we all were waving them...then turns out when we got to the bottom the photo booth was closed at that moment.

Talk about a bummer, we didn't get another chance to try it :(

these are so funny and great ideas! would love to see more pics if anyone has any. more ideas are great to hear also!

I've always wanted to do some of these! The most I've ever done was a completely serious expression on Buzz while my mom sat back since she didn't want to play (typical Mom...) and the juxtaposition turned out to be funny, but not worth buying or anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter