• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photo Wall at Epcot

sharibrat

DIS Veteran
I don't know what it is called, but how do you get your photo etched on the wall there? What does it cost?

It is called Leave a Legacy... Here is the info on it...

Hours: 9:00am to 9:00pm

More than 700,000 images etched on metallic tiles create a lasting tribute to the Millennium Celebration. Tiles are mounted on one of 30 sculptured granite monoliths around the entrance plaza leading to Spaceship Earth.

Guests have an opportunity to purchase a Leave a Legacy image capture tile for $25.00. Each additional tile costs $20.00. Annual and Seasonal Passholders may buy one tile and receive another free of charge.

A maximum of 2 images or a graphic/text image can appear on one tile. Multiple tiles can be placed on the sculpture as a group (together) and graphic/text and photos are placed in a group. Different types of graphic tiles are available to choose from. The most popular is the border tile that allows up to 6 lines of type with 10 spaces per line.

Guests will receive a certificate by mail in 8 to 12 weeks with the printed image or the graphic/text and its location on the sculpture. It will take 3 to 5 months for the tile to appear on the sculpture.

Tiles will be one-inch-square stainless steel tiles. The walls of the sculptures will hold about 700,000 images.

Epcot currently has a Guest Lookup Station located under Spaceship Earth as well as 4 sale kiosks, 4 image capture stations, and a graphic/text kiosk.

I'm surprised that they haven't given up on this one yet. They've been trying for years to sell these photo-tombstones but I don't see much indication that they are even close to getting them filled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter