• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

photo sharing: Your best shot from the last time you used your camera...

At Williams Square in Los Colinas, TX:

LasColinasMustangs054sepia.jpg

i like this one better than the ones i took yesterday, more the effect i was after
p748180501-4.jpg

Yesterday early afternoon. It doesn't look like it, but it was snowing pretty hard when I took this.

Berrysnow.jpg

I had this idea last night and wanted to my daughter as the subject. She was already asleep so my last resort was me. Flash was camera right (obviously) and had some fun on photoshop afterward. My daughter would have been a much better subject...will try again with her later.

DSC_1422CutoutFacebook-1.jpg

so here is the only pics I can take right now...Inside my house...

My own Hidden Mickey and a self portrait if you look closely.

IMG_0229.jpg

Also, the topper for my Yankee Candle...

IMG_0209.jpg

The Strangest gift we got for our wedding...We have grown to love Charlie...
IMG_0225.jpg

Made "Forgotten Cookies" last night ...

ForgottenCookies.jpg

OMG they are my favorite cookies at Christmas time. My mom only makes them for Christmas. She made 4 batches of them this year. Here in Pennsylvania Dutch country we call those "Kisses". There is a wooded area behind my house full of Shellbark Hickory trees that I gather the nuts from in fall. They make the best kisses of all. On years there are no shellbarks to gather and crack my mom uses English walnuts but they aren't nearly as good. I can remember when I was about 7-8 years old my grandmother would make them and she would beat the egg whites by hand with a whisk ... I am sure you can appreciate what kind of time and effort that took :)

OMG they are my favorite cookies at Christmas time. My mom only makes them for Christmas. She made 4 batches of them this year. Here in Pennsylvania Dutch country we call those "Kisses". There is a wooded area behind my house full of Shellbark Hickory trees that I gather the nuts from in fall. They make the best kisses of all. On years there are no shellbarks to gather and crack my mom uses English walnuts but they aren't nearly as good. I can remember when I was about 7-8 years old my grandmother would make them and she would beat the egg whites by hand with a whisk ... I am sure you can appreciate what kind of time and effort that took :)

We're from PA too, however, we make them with mint-chocolate chips in them. That's it. No nuts. (allergic) My DMIL calls them "Forgotten Cookies" because you put them in the oven and basically forget about them till morning. Mmmm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter