photo sharing: wishes

Great shots! I also love #4.... great dreamy, fantasylike quality! And something different. :thumbsup2

I usually bring my tripod and set up early up near the castle. Many choose to go much further back. Many like the spot right in front of Casey's. Some like to be at the end of Main Street (not the train station or the flag pole will be in the way).

I think people would frown on someone squeezing in at the last minute in front of them with a tripod, but if you set up early and they stand behind you, they can't complain. Of course, that doesn't mean they won't stand right in FRONT of your tripod. It's kind of like the tripod lottery..... keep playing enough and you'll eventually get to take pictures without someone's head right in the middle of your frame! :rotfl2:

Very creative with the 4th one, it almost looks like CGI. Very nice work.

This is the first time I have tried shooting fireworks at WDW. I did learn a couple of things. First get a spot early, second, make sure you have a new battery in your remote, and third, I need a better tripod.

_DSC4207 by capt445, on Flickr

_DSC4217 by capt445, on Flickr

_DSC4251 by capt445, on Flickr

Any constructive criticism is always welcome.

Very well done for your first time. You must be happy with those.

Yes, kudos on your fireworks shots. I'm going to make my first attempt at them this coming December. I hope I can come up with something that turns out this well. Great job.

Your exposures of the castle and fireworks were spot on. Great job! :thumbsup2

How far back did you stand? Did you have any drama with last minute interlopers standing in front of your camera? Spill the beans if you have any ;)

:cheer2:
~ Marlton Mom

Thanks every body. The only problems I had was the guy in front of me kept inching to the left, so I would move to the left, also I had to block a stroller the whole time with my leg to keep it from hitting my tri-pod. My remote quit working for awhile but then all of a sudden started working again.

All in all I am very pleased with the results.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter