Photo sharing: Sony Alpha

Thanks Megan and Mike.

Mike, I see all of these photos of Epcot that you have. I need to spend a little more time looking at the details in that park.

And this is my oldest DD, Halle.

Summer Days by Harry Shields, on Flickr

Very cool picture Harry :thumbsup2

I did end up taking a lot of pictures at Epcot back in May and still now going thru them all. A bunch or just so so or not good at all so those wont see the light of day lol. Out of all the pics i took I still feel like there is a ton there I haven't gotten yet.

Thanks Hamilton. This was shot in Jpeg, which I never use. I had the camera set to one of the B&W filters.

BTW, I love the colors in that HM shot.

Hey Mike, we just switched our reservation back to the Riverside so we could get a Princess room. This year we weren't able to get one because they were all booked up. We will be there from February 6-14.

Hey Mike, we just switched our reservation back to the Riverside so we could get a Princess room. This year we weren't able to get one because they were all booked up. We will be there from February 6-14.

Hmmmm, just may have to stay at least one night that weekend you are there :thumbsup2 I know we could make it for the day and pretty certain we can make it for a night at least. When we stayed last Feb they were in the process of transforming those rooms and didn't get to seem. They look really cool and I like these themed rooms they are have started doing at the resort, the kids love them!

Just read a rumor on Gizmodo about 2 new Sony Nex cameras supposedly in the works. The Nex-5R and Nex -6, which rumors to be a cheaper version of the Nex -7 with a lower resolution electronic viewfinder. Curious to see some images out the Nex-6 if these rumors come to light.

I heard those rumors last night. I wonder if it will have the 24 or 16 mp sensor. Either way, I look forward to seeing them.

Yeah very interested in seeing the specs on the Nex-6 and how it compares to the 7. You think a lower res EVF would matter much?

Mike, I wouldn't worry about it being a lower resolution, especially if its still OLED. The OM-D uses a lower res OLED VF. I'm used to the 2.4M Pixel OLED on the Nex 7 and it's quite stunning. If the Nex 6 has the Tri-Nav controls, it'll be awesome. If it doesn't, I would opt for the 7 just for that. I LOVE the controls and handling of the Nex 7.

I still want to pop into a Best Buy and take the NEX 7 out for a spin, especially after all the rave reviews you give it lol. Bring my own memory card and take some sample shots lol. Honestly though my dream camera is the A99 and that hasnt even been announced yet. For a camera that much $ I wouldnt be able to get for a long time lol

I'm holding out for a FF mirrorless. ;-) Really for what I shoot, I dont need FF. The only advantage for me would be high ISO capability. I would love to shot at 12800.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter