Photo sharing: Sony Alpha

Mike, that's a cool shot.

Thanks Harry :)

It was pretty crowded inside while I took it and held up some not so happy people from walking thru so I could get the picture lol. I just missed the corner of his wing, that is the only thing irking me about this picture.

Megan, those are nice shots. Post some more for us to see.

Hey Mike, my DW just made reservations for our next trip to the World. It's in February. I think the 7th-14th. Were coming for our Mardi Gras break and staying at the POFQ. Whats the chance of y'all being there?

Cinderella's Fountain by Harry Shields, on Flickr

Megan, those are nice shots. Post some more for us to see.

Hey Mike, my DW just made reservations for our next trip to the World. It's in February. I think the 7th-14th. Were coming for our Mardi Gras break and staying at the POFQ. Whats the chance of y'all being there?

Cinderella's Fountain by Harry Shields, on Flickr

Hey Harry sounds cool and we more than likely can head up there and meet up with you guys. At the least I know we can go for the day and hangout but possibly we can swing a quick weekend trip. :cool1:

Harry, Mike, both excellent shots and so well processed. I need to book a trip down there ASAP! I have so many ideas thanks to you guys.

Magic Kingdom: Pirates of the Caribbean by Hamilton!, on Flickr

Ha, I wish my pictures came out half as good as yours do Hamilton lol. Both you and Harry get some great pictures with your Nex 7, especially with the fish eye. I just seem to battle with my Rokinon and its focus constantly.

Mike, does your A55 have a zoom feature to help focus? If so, try that and see if it's the lens or just your manually focusing. It's too hard just to manually focus, eventhough everyone says just leave it at 3ft.

Mike, does your A55 have a zoom feature to help focus? If so, try that and see if it's the lens or just your manually focusing. It's too hard just to manually focus, eventhough everyone says just leave it at 3ft.

You know, I have never really looked to see if it has that feature or not. I know that it has a zoom function during playback but not sure if its available during live view. Ive noticed a lot of times when I take the photo and im setting up the shot it looks pretty clear to me but once I take the shot and look at in playback or on my computer during editing its soft and and some what out of focus.

Edit* I just downloaded the manual since im here at work and the physical one is at home, and my camera sure does have focus magnifier. I really need to use that and try to help nail down the focus on this lens. Thanks for the tips Harry = )

Yeah Mike, best way to check focus is to magnify and zoom in on the shot. Try it and let me know how it works.

Thank you for all the replies to the photos...we both really appreciated them. He was really impressed when I showed him the photographs on the site - y'all are awesome! Thanks again.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter